presents....INVESTMENT SEMINAR - ACCRA EDITION
Financial Investment Climate in Ghana - A practical guide to start investing now.
Focus will be on stocks, shares, bonds plus more for the Ghanaian Market, led by industry experts. Other areas to be covered include;
- Global trends on emerging markets
- Overview of Ghana's financial space
- The type of financial investment instruments
- Requirements for investors to start investing now
Format of Event: Presentation, Panel Q's & A's, followed by Networking
Date: Tuesday, 10th March 2020.
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Stanbic Incubator, Silver Star Tower, Airport City, Accra
- Carl Odame Gyenti (Director; Banks, Investors and Intermediaries, Standard Chartered Bank)
- Sophia Kafui Teye (Portfolio Manager, Republic Investments (Ghana) Ltd and Author of acclaimed financial investment book titled, “Start Right – A guide to financial investment in Ghana” )
- Adwoa Agyemang, ( Founder, Ghanaian Londoners & Shop Share Gh, PR & Marketing Consultant, Relocation Expert)
- Plus many more industry experts.
- ·William Joseph Akuffo ( Deputy Head, Business Development. First Insurance Company Ltd. Chartered Insurer & Entrepreneur
For more information, Call/ WhatsApp:
+233267893990 / +447985518851
Facebook / Instagram / Twitter: @ghlondoners
This Event Falls within the Trade Mission To Ghana
Activities which is organised by Ghanaian Londoners, For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ghanaianlondoners.co.uk/