Your complete toolkit for running a successful business in Ghana. If you've ever wanted to start a business in Ghana, but were raised outside of the country, and thus are unfamiliar with the norms and best practices, this workshop is for you. We've brought together the top industry experts to share all that you need to know to hit the ground running from A-Z, all for less than a fraction of an attorney consultation.
What You'll Learn:
- Requirements for Registering a Business
- Investment capital requirements (Do I really need $500,000 to register a business?)
- Investment sectors and incentives
- Residency & work permits
- Hiring Ghanaians and how to motivate your team for success
- Benefits, Labor laws, and compensation norms
- Diaspora business banking opportunities
- Taxpayer registration and compliance
- How to relocate to Ghana with transitional support
Bonus! Free Toolkit including a sample HR/Employee manual, Ghana statutory holidays list, registration forms for social security, taxpayers authority, postal box, diaspora bank account info, business mobile phone contacts, and exclusive discounts on business registration, mentorship, and attorney consultations.