APNA'S SEASON 4 WEDDING COLLECTION - NAIROBI,KENYA
Starts: Saturday, 14 February, 2015 11:00am
Ends: Sunday, 15 February, 2015 06:00pm
APNA'S ARE SPECIALIST IN EXCLUSIVE DESIGNER SAREES & CHANIYA CHOLI’S CREATED MAINLY FROM HAND WOVEN FABRICS SOURCED FROM WEAVERS IN INDIA.
We are back in Kenya with our NEW WEDDING COLLECTION which include Sarees created from:
- RAJKOT PATOLA FROM GUJARAT
- KANCHI SILK FROM KANJEEVARAM IN CHENNAI
- UPPADA SILK FROM ANDHRA PRADESH
- BENARAS SILK & GEORGETTE - VARANASI
- GADWAL FROM KARNATAKA
- BHAGALPUR,JUTE SILK, KOTA SILK, MAL MAL SILK, KHADI SILK – VARIOUS PART OF INDIA
- HANDLOOMS IN VARIOUS FABRICS
- CHIFFON, SHIMMER AND GEORGETTE WITH SWAROSKI WORK
This season we have introduced our New exciting design concept of Plain Uppadda silk sarees with Zardosi work. Zardosi is an ancient art of hand embroidery from the Mughal period done by specialised artisans.
Our designs are fusion of traditional and modern and with a touch of elegance, style and practical to wear.
I am also taking appointments to see clients individualy between the 16/2 - 20/2 so message me on facebook/email/call/wats app me.
PHONE: +447887500290 or WATS APP
SKYPE MESSAGE or CALL ON: +44 2032896261
E MAIL: email@example.com
FB MESSANGER ON APNA'S PAGE
Website with online shop: www.apnas.com