Yogadance® Kids Teacher Training Nairobi, Kenya 21/22/23 Oct. '16
Starts: Friday, 21 October, 2016 07:00am
Ends: Sunday, 23 October, 2016 03:00pm
Yogadance® Kids Teacher Training, The Training That Travels To You! Would you like to Host a Training in your Country or Area and Receive your Training for Free?
Find out more on www.yogadancekids.com.
Learn how to make Yoga and Mindfulness Accessible and Fun for Kids 3-12 yrs through active Yoga Storytelling, Movement, Music, Games & Relaxation in this International, Comprehensive and Fun filled 3 Day Intensive!
Teacher Training Yogadance® Kids
Learn how to create and facilitate yoga & dance classes suitable for kids 3-12yrs & the entire family.
The Yogadance® Kids Teacher Training is a very unique opportunity designed to qualify & certify you professionally.
You will go home with:
- internationally recognized Certificate,
- comprehensive Manual
- CD with 21 tracks to get you started
- Kids Yoga Alphabet, 150+ Kids Poses A-Z, digital Booklet
- tons of fabulous and practical ideas
- high motivation to start your classes.
The Yogadance® Kids Teacher Training gives you an internationally recognised professional qualification.
Yogadance® Kids is registered as a post qualifying course with the IYN, Independent Yoga Network UK and is open to anyone, from school teachers and yoga instructors to anyone that likes working with children. Practicing yoga on a regualar base yourself is a must!
You will be able to teach in (pre) schools, kindergartens, nurseries, community centres, yoga studio's, gym's/health clubs, yoga birthday parties and privately.
Friday 21 October: 10am-18pm
Saturday 22 October: 9.30am-18pm
Sunday 23 October: 9.30-18pm
To be confirmed, Nairobi City
Book and secure your place by contacting:
Naraya Naserian: email@example.com
Luna Joy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay your deposit to secure your place
Early Bird price before the 21 of June 2015 - £225.
Full Price is £275
This training is for:
• Anyone who loves yoga and dance and working with children
• Yoga and dance teachers wanting to specialise
• (pre)Schoolteachers wanting to bring the benefits of yoga and dance to their classrooms
• Parents who are looking for new ways to connect with their children and family
• Anyone who wants to expand a current related profession or learn a new one!
(you do NOT need to be a yoga or dance teacher to take the course but practicing yoga and dance is highly recommended if not a must!)
During the Training you will learn:
• how to structure age appropriate classes from Toddlers to Tweens (3-12 yrs)
• how to manage a class
. different styles of teaching within the same class template
. how to find, prepare and tell a story
. how to design and use Yoga Dances in your class
• a wide variety of yoga poses, dance exercises & creative games
• child friendly breathing and relaxation exercises
• how to create a Yogadance Class for the entire family
• gentle touch and massage exercises and other ways to connect, give and receive
• practical theory on child development and needs
• about teaching and your own teaching voice, style and personal inspiration
• about marketing your classes
You will leave this training with immediate, tangible knowledge and many fabulous ideas!
For a sneak preview into the magic watch the Promo Video on youtube: Http://youtu.be/WByuG5PC92A
Doing yoga and dance with children will:
- Help children in terms of physical, mental and emotional development.
- Improve their social skills as well as their fitness levels.
- Help spark their imagination and learn through play and fun.
- Help them discover and use tools that will help them self regulate and be aware of feelings and thoughts
- Benefit children with educational needs
- Improve concentration and the ability to relax.
Yogadance sessions are non-competitive and help children to feel accepted and to be kind and respectful with themselves and each other.
About Luna Joy:
Luna is a fully qualified Kids Yoga and Dance Teacher and has been a primary school teacher for more than 15 years, both in mainstream as in Waldorf Schools. She has worked with children of all ages, in many different settings, as a Class Teacher, a Kids Yoga Teacher and as a Project Manager and Educator in a project for children working in the streets in Nicaragua, Central America.
Luna has an extensive experience with all sort of modern dance practices and she taught Biodanza / VitalDanza® for adults and children for several years.
She was born in West Australia, grew up in Holland and currently lives in the UK with her husband and daughter.
In 2014 she created Yogadance® Kids based on her teaching experience and her passion for yoga, dance, mindfulness and the wellbeing of children.