Advantages of Enameled Aluminum Wire:
Due to much lower density than copper clad aluminum wire, weight per unit product can save at least 60% than the copper wire. Using aluminium wire will save much more cost of production materials.
Advantages of Enameled Copper Wire
1) Low resistivity: The electrical resistance of the enameled copper cable is about 1.68 times higher than that of the copper wire cable.
(2) Good ductility: the elongation rate of copper alloy is 20~40%, the elongation rate of copper for electricians is above 30%, and the aluminum alloy is only 18%.
(3) High strength: Allowable stress at normal temperature, copper is 7~28% higher than aluminum. Especially the stress at high temperature, the difference between the two is far.
(4) Anti-fatigue: aluminum is easily bent and broken, and copper is not easy. In terms of elasticity, copper is also about 1.7 to 1.8 times higher than aluminum.
(5) Good stability, corrosion resistance: copper wire is resistant to oxidation and corrosion, and aluminum wire is susceptible to oxidation and corrosion.
(6) Large current carrying capacity: Due to the low resistivity, the enameled copper wire cable of the same section is 30%-50% higher than the allowable current capacity (the maximum current that can be passed) of the aluminum wire cable, especially the household appliances are more and more The home is basically made of copper wire.
With independent ablity of Enameled Wire , excellent quality-control, defect precention and responsibility of managment approach, we persue " ZERO DEFECT" perfection. Welcome your visit.