2019 West Africa Business and Mission Summit
Featuring high level business and christian missions discussion.
Date: Thur.10th - Sat.12th January 2019
Location: Accra - Ghana, West Africa
The collective power of a people to transform the social and business structure that govern their lives is the true heart of development.
West African Business and Mission Summit ( WABMS) seek to engage and support people to shift norms and address the persistent developmental challenges we face within our region.
Many of the development result outline in the sustainable development goals, (SDGs) needs people to act and sometimes thinks about and do things differently.
This summit is organised to understand what works best in shifting social norms, changing behavior and amplifying the voices of those who have most at stake in the success of development efforts within our region.
This is our maiden edition and our core focus will be on; Business Integration and Missions.
The gathering seeks to address two areas of concern.
1. To increase relevance of stakeholders within the West African region in doing business and ministry.
2. To network, synergies, and setup a strategic road map towards sustainable development growth and eco friendly environment.
How the summit will be organised:
The summit with core focus on understanding and responding to the needs of the people will be organised around two focal areas.
1. The Business Position of West Africa: This principal area will open participant up to various business opportunities within the region.
2. The Missionary Forces and Relevance in West Africa: This focus area will help participant to understand and assimilate the church mandate, efforts and challenges within the region.
This summit is being planned by a small secretariats that includes the following:
1. Partners in Mission Intl
2. Student Without Borders Intl
3. National Youth Assembly of Nigeria
4. Ability Advance School of Missions
5. Gnobles Resources
6. Greater World Glory Outreaches
7. Throne of Grace Prayer Ministries Intl
8. Wells Foundation Initiatives
Guest Speakers/Facilitators are seasoned and proven men from West Africa.
1. Business Talks
2. Ministerial placements
3. Games/Fitness Session
5. City Tour
6. Social Media Management
7. Visit to Govt Agencies
8. Opportunity to join a business delegation to Asia and USA etc
N35k, Ghc450, $100
(Covers Accommodation, Feeding, City tour, T-shirt, Summit Material & Certificate)
To register use this link: watsapp:+2349075429883 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay call: Amb. Ability Dan +234-9075429883, Dr. Chris Owen +233-269668907
NB: Registration Deadline is 31st December 2018