VolunTour: Johannesburg, South Africa
Fri, Jun 16 12:00PM - Sun, Jun 18 9:00AM
Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre Cnr William Nicol And Pieter Wenning St Johannesburg, South Africa
About Your Trip
On this VolunTour to Johannesburg, South Africa, show your Heart to Serve with WorldVentures Foundation™ and the Bosmont Football Association (BFA) as you prepare the field and supply teammates with sports equipment to celebrate Mandela Day. Join fellow BFA teammates to ready Barney Gaffney Stadium in Johannesburg for the country’s annual Kloof High School National Soccer Tournament. VolunTours are professionally planned, guided trips that put volunteers to work beautifying communities, building infrastructure and brightening the lives of children. You will participate in a child-serving project as you become immersed in the culture.
At a Glance:
• The Bosmont Football Association encourages youth members to play soccer as a means of staying healthy and active, and fostering teamwork skills between children.
• Mandela Day is an annual event held to celebrate renowned civil rights icon Nelson Mandela.
• BFA helps at-risk youth by creating an environment for building friendships and creating memories while playing and exercising.
Your VolunTour includes 3 days and 2 nights in Johannesburg, South Africa, as well as:
• The opportunity to serve with the Bosmont Football Association to distribute sports equipment to local youth soccer teams; includes transportation.
• 2 breakfasts.
• Hotel fees and guest-room taxes.
• An In-destination Support Team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Built in 1952, Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre has expanded from a cozy boutique hotel to a state-of-the-art property offering 260 rooms, 24 conference rooms, 2 restaurants, a spa and more. Through the years, the hotel has retained its original charm and is known as the “Oasis in the City.”
• 2 swimming pools and a fitness center.
• Mowana Spa.
• 2 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Guest-room internet available for an additional fee. Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre
William Nicol Drive & Pieter Wenning Road, Fourways
Johannesburg 2021, South Africa