Date: 31st July 2021
Time: 4pm GMT
Location: Zoom Live, Facebook Live
We invite you to learn more about the professional HR certifications and how you can achieve your goal of becoming a competitive HR professional with an internationally recognised certification.
The session will be a mix of presentation and Q&A.
Who should attend
- Entry, Mid and Senior Level HR practitioners
- University students studying HR
- University students interested in practicing HR
- Working professionals interested in practicing HR
- Managers who want to understand HR for efficient management of their teams
- Any professional interested in getting a professional certification in HR
Why you should attend
- To get a better understanding of the value of professional HR certification.
- To understand which of the certifications will work best for your experience and personal goals.
- To get an overview of the financial commitments necessary to become an internationally certified HR professional.
What you will learn
The information session will include:
- Overview of the HR certifications and their requirements - SPHRi, PHRi, aPHRi
- The distinction between the Global (HRCI) and Local Certifications (CIHRM)
- Details of tuition and the thematic areas covered
- Overview of the certification exam
- Our admission process
- Payment plan
How to participate
Join us live on Facebook or Zoom on 31st July 2021. We start at 4pm prompt.
If you have questions, call us on 0244822855 or WhatsApp us here