Victoria Falls Primary School Charity Fund-Raising Auction 2014
Thu, Sep 11. 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Victoria Falls Zimbabwe vic falls Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls Primary School Support Committee are holding a Charity Fund-Raising Auction to help raise money towards the school development costs. The auction will run from Friday 23rd May 2014 through to Midnight on the 12th September 2014. All Bids need to be clearly stated in the comment section of the bid on the ACTUAL Victoria Falls Primary School Charity Fund-Raising Auction Page. All bids to be in US$. The highest bid by midnight on the 12th September 2014 will 'win' the auction prize. If you are not in Victoria Falls we will have options for you to pay from where ever you are. Please see below Terms and Conditions for this auction.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
FOR THE VICTORIA FALLS PRIMARY SCHOOL CHARITY FUND RAISING AUCTION.
1. These conditions of sale shall be binding on all donors and purchasers in respect of all sales of auctioned items and activities, accommodations and meals (called the items) at the Victoria Falls School Facebook auction and by private treaty conducted by the VICTORIA FALLS PRIMARY SCHOOL SUPPORT COMMITTEE (hereinafter referred to as “the Auctioneer”).
2. Subject to the Auctioneer’s reserve, if any, the item then being bid for, shall be knocked down to the highest bidder, who shall become the Purchaser. In the event that any dispute shall arise between bidders in regard to any item, that item may, at the discretion of the Auctioneer, be put up again and re-sold. The Auctioneer reserves the right to regulate the bidding.
3. Any bid once given may not be withdrawn unless it appears that the Auctioneer has made a material error, which shall at once be rectified on discovery.
4. Any bona fide error of any kind whatsoever made by the Auctioneer in conducting the sale shall not bind the Auctioneers or the donor.
5. Immediately upon conclusion of any sale by auction the Purchaser shall sign a simple acknowledgement of purchase and receipt (which can be delivered in electronic form) in respect of the purchase of the item or voucher in question.
6. The Auctioneer accepts no liability whatsoever for any statements or descriptions relating to the item to be sold which may appear in any Facebook catalogue, advertisement, notice or other publication, and it is the Purchaser’s sole responsibility to satisfy himself in all respects as to the nature and condition of such item in advance of the sale.
7. The entries made in the Auctioneer’s roll book shall be conclusive evidence of the facts therein stated, and shall be binding upon the donor and the Purchaser.
8. The Victoria Falls Primary School Support Committee will not be charging any fee for the preparation and work done during the auction. All proceeds will be deposited in the Support Committee account and will be thereafter used exclusively for development projects at the School. Any development funded by the proceeds of this auction will be disclosed to any purchaser if requested or by any interested party.
9. No variation of these conditions of sale shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the Auctioneer.
10. The method of any payment to be made by the Purchaser to the Auctioneer shall be as specified by the Auctioneer, from time to time.
11. In the event that it is necessary for whatever reason that legal proceedings be instituted against the Purchaser by the donor or the Auctioneer, then the Purchaser shall be liable to pay any legal practitioner and client’s costs, together with any collection commission,incurred or payable by the Seller or the Auctioneer, as the case may be.
12. Notwithstanding that the Auctioneer shall sell on behalf of a disclosed principal, the Auctioneer shall nevertheless have the right to take action in their own names for the recovery of any amounts owing by a Purchaser.
13. Any item purchased will not be redeemed for cash or kind, and no item may be substituted or exchanged for any other item, nor refunded by either the Auctioneer or the donor.
14. The Purchaser, once notified by electronic mail or otherwise, shall have 2 weeks within which to make full payment for the item purchased. Payment shall mean when such payment is received in the Auctioneer’s account.
15. Where an item is in the form of a voucher, the activity, accommodation or meal specified in the voucher must be utilised by the advertised expiry date appearing on the voucher, failing which the voucher will be withdrawn and no refund given.
16. All transport and delivery for the bike, sketch and print will be the responsibility of and cost to the purchaser.
17. The Auctioneers are not responsible for arranging any bookings with the donors for any items which stipulate an activity, accommodation or meals. These are the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
18. All vouchers for items of whatever description are to be collected in Victoria Falls by the Purchaser or the purchaser’s nominee at Victoria Falls Primary School.