Understanding 21st Century Learning for School Leaders
By LeadRanked EduConsult
Tue, Mar 21 8:00AM - Wed, Mar 22 11:00AM
Aldgate Congress Hotel Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria., Port Harcourt
Attend the "Understanding 21st century Learning Seminar" with a Multiple Award wining Master Mentor!
What is 21st Century Learning?
21st Century Learning is NOT a Program or a Subject!
21st Century Learning is NOT using Technology or Gadgets in your School.
21st Century Learning is NOT the use of Ipads of Interactive boards
21st Century Learning is NOT a just a new or trending Slogan.
21st Century Learning is a rethink of the very structure of Schooling and education!
Role of School Leaders
If there is one factor that distinguishes successful 21st century schools, it is strong leadership. While individual teachers can adopt the practices of a 21st century classroom, the real impact on students is if an entire school embraces and works toward the same vision.
Why You Should Attend:
• This Training will enable you gain a better understanding of 21st Century Learning
• Provide you with practical exposure to the 21st Century Learning Skills.
• Provide you with the skills to develop to your own unique vision of 21st Century Education for your School
• Assist in developing an implementable and actionable Strategy
• Drive commitment of staff to implementing 21st Century education initiative.
Who Should Attend
Proprietors, Principals, Headmasters, Head Teachers, Vice Principals, School Managers, Departmental Mangers, Academic Coordinators, School Regulators etc
Dates and Venue
1st Run: 8 - 9 March, 2017 @ Somitel Hotel & Resorts, Off Peter odili Road. Port Harcourt.
2nd Run: 21 -22nd March, 2017 @ Aldgate Congress Hotel, Sanni Abacha Road. GRA. Port Harcourt
Course Fee: N25,000 (Discount Available for 2 or more nominees from same school)
For Bookingand Enquiries:
Call us on 08181075347
Text "Seminar" to 08023306199
Email us : email@example.com
Book Your Seats Nowl!