Training Course on Gender Approaches to Agricultural Extension
Gender approaches to agricultural extension is a crucial field that affects people in one way or another. The course entails gender roles and equity and its role in influencing the progress of agriculture.
The training will take 5 days.
The targeted audience is women in the agricultural field.
Upon completing the course, the participants will be able to:
· Establish solutions to problems that are in relation to land management
· Understand their role and place in the agricultural fields
· Understand their roles in contributing to the production for the achievement of sustainable growth and development.
· Gain access to productive assets such as finance, land and services
· Participate as members of an agricultural cooperation or association.
The methods for training will incorporate a blended learning approach where presentations and guided sessions will be used. Additionally, the course will also utilize web-based tutorials and group work.
COURSE Training Center: Datastat Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Fee: Ksh 80000, $900
| Start | End
| 29/06/2020 | 03/07/2020
| 15/06/2020 | 19/06/2020
| 18/05/2020 | 22/05/2020
| 05/04/2020 | 05/08/2020
| 20/04/2020 | 24/04/2020
| 06/04/2020 | 10/04/2020
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered at your preferred location.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on the link below:
For further inquiries, please contact us on: