In today's global economy, the importance of financial management transcends the mere acquisition of capital from investors or banks. Businesses are faced with the daunting task of ensuring constant cash flow, which is the bloodline on which to scale and grow. This challenge is faced by both multinational organisations and small-to-medium enterprises.
Entrepreneurs are especially confronted with the peculiar constraint of having to decouple personal finance from that of their fledgling enterprise among others.
In this FREE Virtual Master Class (VMC), we shall attempt detangle the quagmire associated with Accounting and present practical Accounting solutions to companies, entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Our instructor will present and demonstrate using Total Accounting Software what practical steps and actions are essential to every business owner and enterprise.
In particular, the following topics will be handled through this VMC.
- Is Accounting necessary for my business?
- How cash flows through your company; the bloodline of your operations.
- Basic book and records keeping
- How to identify and manage assets and liabilities
- How Total Accounting Software can you help you manage and report on your cash flows.
- Manage payrolls and recurring expenditure.
- Linking manufactured products to inventory and cash flow (Stock Management)
- Financial resource management.
- How Total Accounting Software can help position your business competitively in the market.
NB: After registering for event, organisers will send you Zoom call details to dial in on day of event.Resource Person
MR. KOJO E. SAM-WOODE
Kojo Sam Woode is Co-founder at Adroit Bureau Ltd (https://adroitbureau.com/
). Kojo is a Software Engineer with a BSc Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. He is an and is an ACCA afiliate (Credential ID 1419026) and also a SAGE/ALCHEMEX Business Intelligence Professional. Kojo has been the Lead Developer of Adroit Bureau Ltd.’s main Software products for Accounting, Marketing and Human Resource Management and has over 10 years’ experience in the Design, Analysis, Development and Maintenance of Software Systems.
Kojo is also Managing Director of Sam-Woode Limited; a Publishing Company listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange. Moderator:
Prince BoaduFor further enquiries contact
Kimberly Robertson: +233 242134264