She Hive Accra
Starts: Wednesday, 20 January, 2016 02:00pm
Ends: Sunday, 24 January, 2016 08:00pm
The She Hive is a transformational experience for young women looking to break through, live their purpose and get real results in their businesses and careers.
Over 5 days She Leads Africa will provide more than 15 sessions of training and mentorship, expert led classes and resources covering the topics that young professional women need to know in order to succeed.
Some of the training workshops include:
- Negotiating for what you’re worth
- How to get investors chasing you and your business
- Building a career and staying true to yourself in male dominated industries
- Crafting a pitch deck that brings the investors to you
- Powering through failure, distractions and setbacks
- And many more…
We’re bringing Ghanaian and global experts to provide personalized coaching and support to the SheHive. These experts include professors from IE Business School in Madrid, Florence Hutchful, Head of Human Resources West Africa for Standard Chartered Bank; Ruka Sanusi, Executive Business Coach for women owned SMEs; and Leticia Browne, Investor Relations Manager for the Ghana Angel Investor Network.
We're also excited to present two special events that will happen at #SheHiveAccra
- The launch party for the second season of An African City - the groundbreaking web series from Ghanaian director, Nicole Amarteifio. The show is Africa’s first ever web series and its first season gained over 1 million viewers in the first few weeks of its release. The launch party will be hosted in collaboration with CitiFM and Moet & Chandon champagne.
- A Style and Beauty Night Out held in collaboration with Jumia Ghana, Afua of Styled by Rida, Maybelline NY Ghana and R&R Luxury
If you’re ready for 2016 to be a year that you achieve your goals and vision – the SheHive is for you. Join us.
Visit sheleadsafrica.org to view the full schedule and frequently asked questions.
- Platinum Investment: Access to all SheHive sessions plus an invitation to an exclusive 1 1/2 training with SLA co-founders
- Gold Investment: Access to all SheHive sessions
- Silver Investment: Access to one day at the SheHive
- Free: Access to the Welcome Reception only
- Virtual: Online Access to SheHive Sessions
(Schedule subject to change)
Tuesday (soft launch)
- Decision Making Masterclass with Professor Gifford (Platinum investment only)
- Pitch deck Masterclass (Platinum investment only)
- Developing a business development strategy and a sales pipeline (Platinum investment only)
- Building an online community that is active, engaged, and helps spread your brand (Platinum investment only)
- How to build your online reputation and get recognized in the press (Platinum investment only)
- Using analytics to drive your performance and increase your profits (Platinum investment only)
- How to achieve your potential with Peace Hyde
- Integrating technology into your business with Regina Agyare
- What's holding African women back with Anita Erskine
- Style and Beauty night out with Jumia, Afua of Styled by Rida and R & R luxury
- The business of entertainment with Miss Vimbai
- Numbers Clinic with Hannah Acquah of TKC Consulting
- Overcoming adversity with Michelle Mckinnsey Hammond
- Investor Readiness day with the Ghana Angels Investor Network
- Landing your dream job with Florence Hutchful, fmr head of HR Standard Chartered
- Lessons in leadership with Ruka Sanusi
- Transitioning from professional to entrepreneurs with Roberta Annan
- Rising up the corporate ladder with Lucy Quist (MD, Airtel)