WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP COVER?
- Funding and financing options/ opportunities
- Farm management: breeding, ration & feeding, managing pests and diseases, vaccination, housing, farm layouts and labour requirements
- Bookkeeping and income projections
- Value addition
- Investing in poultry production
Each module involves hands-on farm activities for proper understanding of the topic. Experienced facilitator with 8000 birds and 7 years of experience.
WHAT IS THE WORKSHOP COST?
150 GHC workshop fee includes light refreshment & transportation to the practical demonstration site.
Early bird registration (15th January - 10th February): GHC 125
(Payment can be made via MTN Mobile Money: 0245600275. Call to confirm receipt immediately after payment is made)
DATE: Saturday, February 16, 2019
VENUE: THE CAREER HUB, ADENTA (opposite the Bond's Square Gym, right turn before the Adenta Barrier)
WHO IS ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND?
Applicable to many types and scales of farming—from backyard poultry rearing to larger scale farm or livestock operations.
- Anyone looking to start a poultry farm
- Anyone interested in investing in poultry farms
- Anyone looking to scale their poultry business
ARE THERE ANY FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES ?
Farmers with viable business propositions get access to funding to either start or scale their business.
Register here: https://www.agriprohub.com/poultry