If you’re involved in #NetworkMarketing
, we need to have a conversation because some of you have an inferiority complex about this profession.
Let me be as clear as I can possibly be…
If you have an entrepreneurial bone in your body, Network Marketing is not perfect, but it’s better than any other form of #entrepreneurship
for the average person.
And that is not just my opinion. I can back it up with these eight points:
1. The initial investment is low compared to traditional business.
2. Network Marketing has the potential for unlimited upside.
3. The product is already created for you.
4. Incredible leverage with your time and your team.
5. The support is already there for you.
6. You can start with almost no skills, and learn as you grow.
7. You have the flexibility to work in your own time.
8. There is a safety net. If it doesn’t work out for you, most companies will give 90% of your money back within the first year.
So, if you’ve ever thought about being an entrepreneur, where else can you flex your muscles to see if you’ve got the chops? Network Marketing is comparatively low risk and high reward.
Does everybody win? No, but not everybody wins in every aspect of life. However, for those who choose to grow, learn, get better, develop the skills, grow and improve the productivity of their networks, they win big time. They get all the benefits of traditional business ownership without all of the risks typically associated.
If you’re a skeptic, I’ve just given you my case for Network Marketing. Can you beat it?