Free Ketogenic Diet and Lifestyle for Better Health Info Session (VIP Options Available)
Starts: Saturday, 3 June, 2017 11:00am
Ends: Saturday, 3 June, 2017 12:30pm
The ketogenic diet and lifestyle is changing people's lives. Healthy people are boosting their mood, cognitive performance and holding back the years with this lifestyle. Those with pre-existing conditions, such depression, skin problems, infertility, pain and inflammation, hormone imbalances, epilepsy, blood pressure, diabetes, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and even some cancers, are learning new and natural ways to manage their conditions and restore their health. Most people turn to this way of life initially for weight loss, but the state of ketosis has many other benefits beyond weight loss. People are reclaiming their lives back and experiencing amazing results naturally.
As part of the information session, you will find out the following:
- The background and benefits;
- How people are using ketosis to restore health, promote longevity and optimal health;
- If LCHF / Ketosis is right for you;
- How to get started;
- The real whole foods you can enjoy that you might have once thought were off the menu;
- Amazing recipe sources allowing you to eat like Kings and Queens enjoying nutrient dense foods which will heal your body;
- What to expect and surviving the transition process;
- We will share tips and tricks on sustaining the lifestyle for long term health and for those with busy lives; and
- Detoxification to support your body get and stay healthy and well nourished for healthy and effective weight loss - no diet pill in sight!
You will also meet other people interested in the keto lifestyle, find out about the thriving support groups online and how to import high-quality supplements.
This information session is run by CRUDOLIFE and our mission is to change one life at a time through education, nutrition, fitness, community and lifestyle.