The GROWTH Selling Training Program is a two-day intensive sales training program that is designed to get your salespeople primed to accelerate and drive your business GROWTH. The training program is a proven, powerful and comprehensive process approach to what is known as core sales skills development. The GROWTH Selling Training Program is underpinned by a defined and simple 6-step buyer-focused consultative selling process and methodology, and built on a sales competency framework developed on the back of years of research and powerful psychological methods. The framework used in the training program guarantees a proven minimum of 15% uplift in sales revenues and significant reduction in the cost of sales when applied consistently by salespeople.
- A winning sales mindset and attitude
- Focused and well-defined goal setting
- Close more profitable sales
- Shortened sales cycles
- A consistently filled pipeline with qualified prospects
- Enhanced relationship with prospects with different communication styles
- Optimized relationship with existing customers
- Transform salespeople into Sales Experts and Trusted Partners
- How to differentiate and position themselves as trusted advisors, as well as the credibility of their products and companies.
- How to research both prospects and customers, and invest in pre-call planning and preparation
- How to create and apply a scientific and a system approach to prospecting for new opportunities, using a set of qualifying criteria, as well as how to prioritize prospects in order to be efficient and effective
- How to adapt their communication and selling styles to the different communication and buying styles of their prospects and customers during sales conversations
- How to use diagnostic questioning skills to understand needs and wants
- How to demonstrate value to prospects and customers in order to improve margins
- How to handle objections and conduct win-win negotiation to achieve profitable deals
- How to gain commitments at each stage of the sales process to progress the sales, and asking for the deal
- How to nurture and consolidate the relationship with existing customers with the view of growing sales and hedging against competitors.
What’s included in the training program?
- Two days of hands-on sales techniques delivered by experienced sales trainers who have been in the front line of selling
- Personal and selling skills assessment and analysis to help participants to identify their own strengths and weakness and the areas for improvement, as well as identify selling and buying styles
- A course workbook
- Sales Tools and Guides to facilitate learning and application
- Post-Training Reinforcement
- Refreshment breaks and lunch
- Sales Certification (Certification test 90 Days after training)
Who should attend this course
- New and experienced salespeople: Sales Executives, Sales Reps, Direct Sales Rep, Relationship Managers and Officers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers and Executives
- Sales Leaders and Executives
- Business Owners and Leaders
Founder and Chief Sales Partner
Mawuli has spent more than 25 years in sales and marketing industry, starting out as a salesperson through to senior sales and marketing leadership roles. His professional sales and sales management experience is drawn from the FMCG, professional services, industrial products, broadcasting as well as financial services industries.
As a sales trainer and coach, he has designed and delivered sales development program to help clients across a range of sectors including banking and financial services, insurance, pensions, telecoms, media and broadcasting, industrial products, FMCG, software, transport and logistics, real estates, professional services etc. He is the creator and author of The GROWTH Selling System. Mawuli is particularly interested in and passionate about promoting selling and sales management best-practice in Ghana and Africa as a whole hence his founding of The Professional Selling Academy (PROSA), a division of Salesmark Services Limited. He regularly speaks and writes on topics of professional selling skills, sales motivation, sales management and customer experience management. He is also a co-author of the book “Becoming a Sales Star” Sedco-Longman Ghana (2006), writes the Mawuli Ocloo’s Sales Blog at https://mawuliocloosalesblog.wordpress.com. He also writes the weekly column ‘Sell Right’ in Graphic Business Newspaper. Mawuli holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in French and Spanish from the University of Ghana Legon; and a Post-graduate Professional Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK.
Price per Participant (GHS)