FOR THE FIRST TIME IN GHANA!
THE CULTURE SUMMIT, GHANA
JOIN AUTHOR COLIN J. BROWNE FOR A WORKING LUNCH
HOW BETTER PEOPLE ENGAGEMENT CAN DRIVE PROFITS, GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE.
Date: 4th July, 2017
YOU WILL LEARN:
• Why people engagement is the key to greatness for any company over the next decade and beyond.
• How great African companies create employee engagement that leads to high levels of performance, growth and profits.
• The five pillars of engagement that every company must focus on, in order to create an effective organisational culture, with case studies in how to apply them in your organisation.
• Hiring techniques that lead to better self-managing teams.
• Insights from leading African CEOs on leadership that leads to high levels of employee ownership, accountability and responsibility.
• How to apply some of the cutting-edge ideas in people engagement that are taking hold internationally, in a Ghana.
• PLUS: Open Q&A with Colin J. Browne.
$300 Per Ticket
(payment in advance to secure booking. An invoice will be issued).
• Includes lunch, talk and workbook.
• Signed copy of Colin’s best-selling book How to build a Happy
• Sandpit for the ﬁrst 50 bookings.
10h00 - 14h30
TO BOOK OR FOR
Event organised by Liquorish Inc in concert with The Ghana South Africa Business Chamber
“The message Colin conveys is such an important one and the more people who hear him, the better.“
— Peter Maher, Director, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa