The Bros Adventure - powered by Windhoek Draught
Starts: Sunday, 1 March, 2015 10:00am
Ends: Monday, 30 March, 2015 10:00pm
Are you ready for an Adventure?!
How would YOU like to WIN an all expenses paid white water rafting trip in Livingstone by enjoying a few bottles of Windhoek Draught?
R&G|EVENTS are extremely excited to be part of the Bros Adventure and we think you should be part of the fun.
How does it work?
1. Get your 5 Bros together! (Bro Code #21 - There is no law that prohibits a woman from being a bro)
2. Buy a round of Windhoek draught at 10 designated venues
3. Take a group “Bros selfie” at each venue in front of the competition poster and upload to your Facebook page with the hashtag #WindhoekBros
4. At each bar attach the receipt on the Form.
5. When completed return the receipt to R&G|EVENTS office.
How to win weekly spot prizes?
1. Simply upload on to the R&G|EVENTS facebook your Bros selfie and we’ll give away weekly prizes of crates of beer, t-shirts and caps.
2. The craziest photos stand the best chance of winning (Bro Code #8 – Your bros won’t let you do stupid things…without them)
How to WIN an all expenses paid trip to go white water rafting?
1. The Form must be completed in FULL, with all receipts attached from each venue – A member from NBL will select a winner at the end of the campaign.
2. When a winner is selected we will go through your Facebook page to see proof that selfies were taken and uploaded from each venue with the correct hashtag. Failure in this will result in another winner being selected
3. When the winner is selected we will call you all in to arrange a date that is convenient for us to take you to go white water rafting in Livingstone!
You have 30 days to complete the challenge! So please drink responsibly and do not attempt to complete this challenge in one night! Please ensure that if you are planning to drink more than the legal limit that you call in a person to be your designated driver or use cabs!
Don’t know the bro code? Go to: http://www.windhoekdraught.com.na/#/brocode
Bro Code #100 – A bro never lets his Bros go thirsty
1. Campaign Starts 1st March 2015
2. Campaign Ends 31st March 2015
3. Winner of White Water Rafting trip will be announced within 7 days after the competition ends
4. The 10 Venues will be announced nearer the start date
1. Before allocating the winner we will request for ID if you look underage
2. Cash bars available at the venues
4. Right of admission reserved
5. Entry entirely at your own risk
6. The promoters (R&G Events, Venues, NBL) accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind to persons, vehicles and/ or belongings. This applies to negligence of any kind by the promoters, sponsors, venue and contractors.
7. By entering the venue, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or recorded as a member of the audience and to any and all use and distribution of your image, likeness and voice in such photographs, films and/or recorded materials, without payment to you.
8. NBL has final say in all aspects of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Terms and conditions apply