Tapping Knowledge 101
Starts: Friday, 16 May, 2014 10:00am
Ends: Friday, 16 May, 2014 03:00pm
Considering the modern trend of marketing and trading, it is an unarguable fact that the indigenous fashion designers are not on the right track to meet the global demands. For this reason the I2I Concept in partnership with other organization are putting together A day workshop dubbed “TAPPING KNOWLEDGE 101 to train those in the Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Arts on Fashion Entrepreneurship, Personal Branding, Social Media Management and Branding, Micro insurance, Financial Management, Fashion PR & Communication
Book to guide the participant to help them boost their brand, Business Advisory Services for their firm, Brand monitoring, an opportunity to get their items profile, marketed and distributed by an online Boutique (atadie.com)
AIMS OF THE WORKSHOP
- To win more clients for the indigenous fashion designers not only in Ghana but worldwide.
- To take advantage of social media marketing
- To create additional worth to the designers
- To provide mentoring and coaching to the designers
- To ensure that indigenous designers meet the modern trend of branding and marketing
HOW TO BE PART:
- The person should be in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle & art business.
- The person should pay for a wristband ticket at a fee of 10 cedis