South African UB40 Concert - Cape Town
Starts: Friday, 11 November, 2016 12:00pm
Ends: Sunday, 13 November, 2016 09:00am
About Your Trip:
About Your Trip
On this adults-only DreamTrip, get away to South Africa to see a live performance by one of the world’s best-selling music artists. At Johannesburg’s Ticketpro Dome, sing along to classic hits by the British reggae/pop band UB40 as they play through popular songs spanning their successful 38-year career. Also enjoy some free time to explore the city as you please. Popular attractions in the region include the Carlton Centre’s observation deck, the Johannesburg Zoo and the Cradle of Humankind, a UNESCO World Heritage site where nearly a third of the known early hominid fossils have been found.
What we love:
• Many of UB40’s cover songs became bestselling singles around the world — a testament to the band’s true talent and unique sound.
• With its towering skyscrapers and premier shopping and enterainment, the affluent Sandton area not only resembles Manhattan, it also serves as South Africa’s Wall Street.
• To say Johannesburg is an eco-friendly city is a huge understatement — it contains the largest man-made urban forest in the world.
• 3 days and 2 nights in Johnannesburg, South Africa.
• UB40 concert at Ticketpro Dome, with general-admission standing/seated ticket.
• 1 welcome reception with a drink and snacks.
• Daily breakfast and 1 dinner.
Park Inn Sandton Hotel boasts a prestigious location in “Africa’s richest square mile,” one of the most opulent areas on the entire continent. In addition to its meticulously appointed rooms and intuitive staff, the hotel offers easy access to popular destinations like Nelson Mandela Square and Sandton City shopping center.
• Outdoor pool.
• Fitness center.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
Standard Room accommodations with 1 queen bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
• Rain shower.
• 24-hour room service.
• Access to tea and coffee facilities.
• Access to minibar (contents
• Satellite TV with premium channels.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.