About Your Trip:
On this adults-only DreamTrip, get away to South Africa to see a live performance by one of the world’s best-selling music artists. At Cape Town’s GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World , sing along to classic hits by the British reggae and pop band UB40 as they play popular songs spanning their successful 38-year career. Also enjoy free time to explore the city. Popular attractions include the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront for premier shopping and dining, Long Street’s vibrant nightlife and Table Mountain, where a cableway carries visitors to the top for sweeping views of the city and its amazing seascape.
What we love:
• Cape Town, nicknamed the “Mother City,” is the oldest city in South Africa.
• Just outside Cape Town are the world-famous Cape Winelands, offering exquisite scenery and numerous wine-tasting experiences.
• GrandWest is more than a fantastic entertainment venue — it’s also Cape Town’s only casino and is home to the only ice rink in the city.
• 3 days and 2 nights in Cape Town, South Africa.
• General admission ticket to the UB40 concert.
• Welcome reception with drinks and snacks.
• 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
Situated on Cape Town’s South Atlantic coast, Premier Hotel Cape Manor features a picturesque seascape and fantastic inland views of Signal Hill, Lion’s Head and Table Mountain. Guests also enjoy the hotel’s thoughtfully appointed rooms and attentive service, as well as easy access to top destinations including Two Oceans Aquarium and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• Business center.
Standard Room accommodation.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
• En suite bathroom.
• Air conditioning.
• In-room safe and hairdryer.
• Tea and coffee making facilities.