Social Thursday: TEDxAccra Social Enterprise Talk
Starts: Thursday, 17 November, 2016 09:00am
Ends: Thursday, 17 November, 2016 08:00pm
The next TEDxAccra Social Enterprise Talk will be on Thursday, 17th November 2016 during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW2016).
The theme for the Discussion from 5pm to 8pm will be; Investors or ‘Father Christmas?’ – Social entrepreneurs’ interaction with investors
Since its GEW2016, we will celebrate all social entrepreneurs on that day, thus ‘Social Thursday’ and these are some of the areas to consider;
1. We will be inviting businesses to showcase their products at the open space at British Council from 9am to 8pm.We will have Investor Pitching sessions from 11am to 4pm where investor-ready businesses will be pitching to investors
2. We will have Investor Pitching sessions from 11am to 4pm where investor-ready businesses will be pitching to investors.
3.Exactly 6pm, we will have panel discussions where Our notable speakers will speaker on the following areas;
The discussions will cover the following:
Focus on the social enterprises
- Why investors are not interested in social enterprise funding
- How social enterprises can access financing by mainstream capital markets
- Accountability demands of investors