Social Thursday: TEDxAccra Social Enterprise Talk
Thu, Nov 17. 9:00AM - 8:00PM
British Council Liberia Road, Accra, Ghana
The next TEDxAccra Social Enterprise Talk will be on Thursday, 17th November 2016 during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW2016).
The theme for the Discussion from 5pm to 8pm will be; Investors or ‘Father Christmas?’ – Social entrepreneurs’ interaction with investors
Since its GEW2016, we will celebrate all social entrepreneurs on that day, thus ‘Social Thursday’ and these are some of the areas to consider;
1. We will be inviting businesses to showcase their products at the open space at British Council from 9am to 8pm.We will have Investor Pitching sessions from 11am to 4pm where investor-ready businesses will be pitching to investors
2. We will have Investor Pitching sessions from 11am to 4pm where investor-ready businesses will be pitching to investors.
3.Exactly 6pm, we will have panel discussions where Our notable speakers will speaker on the following areas;
The discussions will cover the following:
Focus on the social enterprises
- Why investors are not interested in social enterprise funding
- How social enterprises can access financing by mainstream capital markets
- Accountability demands of investors