Social Media Masterclass: Master Social Media Strategies and Techniques
Starts: Saturday, 28 May, 2016 09:30pm
Ends: Sunday, 29 May, 2016 12:30am
Social Media Masterclass
Saturday, 28th May, 2016
Coconut Grove Regency Hotel, Accra
9:30am - 4:30pm
Ghs350 (Early Bird: Ghs250 latest by 20th May)
"Master Social Media Strategies and Techniques"
Gain deeper insights and practical intelligence on how to effectively market your products and services on social media for better results. It takes more than just a social media account to grow your business. Learn how to create an endearing and effective presence which will attract and engage your target customers.
Register today and learn from the top local industry strategists with relevant insights.
- Maximus Ametorgoh, Digital Lead/CEO, PopOut
- Stephen Boadi, Head of Digital Marketing, PZ Cussons, Africa Region
What you will learn
You will learn how to:
1. Start social media and set business objectives
2. Select the right social media platforms
3. Acquire quality fans and followers to convert to customers
4. Develop and publish engaging content across platforms
5. Develop and implement social media strategy
6. Advertise on social media platforms
7. Develop and run campaigns and promotions
8. Engage and manage customers and feedback
9. Measure your effectiveness and ROI
10. Gain insights from best practices and case studies
1. Have social media accounts which you use actively.
2. Understand the basics of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp)
3. Know how to create business accounts (or pages)
4. Know how to write creatively to market products and services
5. Know how to use mobile and laptop computers
You can pay your registration fee via MTN Mobile Money on 0244767801.
Use your full name as Reference (NoSpacing).
For more information:
Call/WhatsApp: 0264887887 . 0244767801