Social Media Marketing: Upgrade Your Professional Value Now!
Starts: Saturday, 31 October, 2015 09:30am
Ends: Saturday, 31 October, 2015 04:30pm
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Upgrade Your Professional Value Now!
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a uniquely intensive full-day workshop in which participants will master the art of social networking and how to use Social Media, effectively, for online marketing.
Social media is redefining the way businesses connect with their customers, market their products, compete in the media space and also position their brands strategically. As a result, as more customers become digitally-aware and interact daily on social media, most businesses want to have a share of their digital attention to maintain their top-of-mind awareness and increase word-of-mouth online.
Learn how to use social media effectively from industry strategists and leaders who will share deep insights, great tips and best tricks, using successful case studies and practical sessions.
Saturday, 31st October, 2015
Coconut Grove Regency Hotel, North Ridge, Accra
9:30am – 4:30pm
Ghs450 (tuition, food, materials and certificate)
*Ghs350 (Students or Graduates)
Call 0244767801 to register
Limited spaces available. Register today!
Free Delivery of Tickets within Accra.
Maximus Ametorgoh, Digital Lead/MD, PopOut
Stephen Naasei Boadi, Head of Digital Marketing, PZ Cussons, Africa Region
Ameyaw Debrah, Chief Editor, AmeyawDebrah.com
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. Know the fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Social Media
2. Understand the formation, features and functionalities Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp and LinkedIn.
3. How to create attractive Social Media accounts
4. How to develop, broadcast and manage great contents
5. How to acquire quality Fans and Followers for your accounts
6. Know how to develop, implement and measure Social Media strategies
7. How to advertise as well as develop and run Campaigns on Social Media
8. How to measure Conversion Rate and use Analytics
9. How to set up functional Digital Media Department (or Agency)
10. Gain insights through our specially-designed Interactive Exercises and Case Studies
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Marketers, Social Media Managers, Bloggers, Brands managers, Communication Managers, Online Managers, Creative Directors, Advertisers, and anyone interested in becoming a social media manager.