Social Entrepreneurship Conference
Starts: Tuesday, 15 March, 2016 08:00am
Ends: Thursday, 17 March, 2016 03:00pm
Social entrepreneurs are individuals with innovative solutions to society’s most pressing social problems. They are ambitious and persistent, tackling major social issues and offering new ideas for wide-scale change – Ashoka This workshop is designed for participants to fully understand the concept of social entrepreneurship, the structure of social businesses, ideas for social innovation, social investments and social impact measurement.
• Social entrepreneurs developing a new or existing business;
• Executives running social businesses or NGOs who are seeking to reshape or grow their organisations;
• Corporate organisations/Public institutions that have interest in CSR projects
• Individuals who wish to explore a new career in social entrepreneurship,
• Policy makers in every sector of the economy
• Social Innovators, government or philanthropic organisations that might be looking to invest in or buy from Social Enterprise
• Public office holders (or their spouses) who implement social (pet) projects in their constituencies
The sessions will cover the following:
• Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship
• Social problems and how social enterprises solve them
• Structure and Management of a Social Enterprise
• Creative Thinking for Innovation that brings social transformation • Funding a Social Enterprise
• Grant funding requirements and proposal writing
• Social Impact & Financial Sustainability
• Social Impact measurement
• Digital Marketing & Story Telling Tools that are essential to the success of a social venture will be featured, and presentations from inspiring and innovative social entrepreneurs.
Pitch Clinic: Present your pitch and get feedback from expert judges. Register early for this as space is limited to just 10
High level networking with experts and practitioners in the field of social entrepreneurship.
More Information at http://aplustrainers.com.ng/social-entrepreneurship-conference