Join us for Part 2 of our webinar series on Social Customer Service. In part 1, you learned:
- What Social Customer Service Is
- The benefits of Social Customer Service
- Best Practices for Social Customer Service
- The Stages of Social Customer Service
- How to develop a Social Customer Service Plan for Your Business
The second part of this series will build on what we learned in part one and how to apply it to different Social Customer Service situations you may encounter in running your business' social media pages.
Here are a few topics you will learn:
1. How to create your Social Customer Service Process
2. How to ask probing questions in order to get a positive outcome
3. How to deal with negative comments
4. The importance of Proactive Customer Service
5. How to measure your Social Customer Service
Bawoni Consult is a Customer Experience Agency located in Accra, Ghana. Our agency addresses the need for the development of customer experience within businesses. Our holistic approach means that we identify each customer's unique needs in order to provide transformative, customized solutions that address operational gaps that may lead to substandard customer service and overall customer experiences.