Putting Investors First Summit 2021 is hosted by the CGIA Network Ghana as part of the Global Finance & Investment Week 2021.
PUTTING INVESTORS FIRST SUMMIT 2021
TOPIC: What does it really mean to put your clients’ interests first?
This ‘Putting Investors First Summit’ is really about how we promote the needs and rights of investors. Investment is about peoples’ future aspirations and dreams.
It’s therefore extremely important, that, we as professionals, together with all stakeholders in our industry, have an honest conversations around issues of investors’ interest.
We look forward to hosting you at this year’s 1st Putting Investors First Summit, 2021.
Who should attend?
- Fund managers, Asset managers, etc.
- Regulatory and Policymaking bodies, Advisors to Governments
- Investors: VC firms, angel networks, Private equity firms, DFIs
- Banking: Payments & Fintech Sector firms
- Lenders: Banks, NBFCs, Online lenders
- Innovators, Disrupters, and technology enthusiasts
- Strategy Advisory & Consulting firms, Professionals in Banking & Financial services
FOR MORE INFORMATION: pifs.cgianetwork.org.gh