Project Procurement Management has become an invaluable skill that professionals must possess for delivering world-class projects. From identification of needs, bill of quantities, environmental and social impact of the project, sourcing for the right constructors or engineers, evaluation, contracting, project execution and management, post-project management, etc are to be executed by experienced and knowledgeable professional who would ensure that the purpose for undertaking such project is achieved.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
• Understand the general principles of the procurement process, the importance of contractual terms and supporting sections of contracts;
• Formulate the procurement requirements, and develop a sourcing strategy;
• Design and present a project procurement management plan for the successful delivery of a complex project; and
• Devise the tender evaluation methodology and scoring criteria for the contractor selection.
• Managing projects risk over the entire process
In conclusion, this Master Class Training would help professionals to properly understand project management from defining project requirements planning through to developing contract strategy, tendering, contract management and contract closure. It would also enhance professionals understanding of key contractual terms, applicable models of contracts delivery and the major activities in each phase of the procurement process.