The University of Zambia Development Studies Association (UNZADESA) will be conducting short course in Project Formulation and Management from the 21st of November to the 2nd of December, 2016.
Topics to be covered include:
1. Introduction to Project Management
2. Project life cycle
3. Project Planning - Time and Cost Estimate
4. Work Breakdown Structure - Formats
5. Risk Management
6. Project proposal formulation - Review of theory
7. Designing a project Logic Framework - indicators and means of verification
9. Project control, deliverables and closeout
Delivery Method: There will be 2 hours of daily contact from 18.00 - 20.00 Hrs. The delivery mode will be a mix of Lectures, brainstorming, groups work, plenary discussions and facilitated analysis.
Fees: K250 UNZA STUDENTS and K500 for NON-UNZA STUDENTS
Facilitator/Trainer: MICHELO CHIHEBULE, MBA CANDIDATE (AIU)., BA (UNZA)
For further details and registration, please Contact:
-Ike Sakala (ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT) on 0971699487
-Mulula Kunda (TREASURER) on 0973654490
MANAGING THE FUTURE TODAY!