Sun, Nov 8. 4:00PM - 7:00PM
SELOART, Atomic Junction Roundabout Atomic Junction Roundabout, Accra, Ghana
What is a Podcast? Podcast is an audio or video file episodes made available online and delivered to one’s device by subscribing. You can listen, download & subscribe to a podcast via your phone or PC.
According to Edison Research, the use of audio Podcasting reached a new high (30%) in 2014. The consumption of podcasting is sky-rocketing. It’s time to take advantage of podcasting.
At this workshop, you'll learn...
- How to create and launch your own podcast...
- The top 5 ways to GROW your podcast audience and build your BRAND...
- How to include podcasting in your marketing strategies…
...and a whole lot more, including a special live attendance gift for everyone who attends.
Why attend the #Podcast Masterclass
The trainer: BKC brings you 5years of experience in podcasting.
His Podcast, ‘Personal Branding with Bernard Kelvin Clive’ was named among:
• The Best Marketing Podcasts of 2014 by NR Media Group
• Top 8 SEO Podcasts in 2014 by HigherVisibility
• Top 20 SEO & Marketing Podcast by Upcity
He hosts the number #1 iTunes ranked Business & Career podcast in Ghana.
Date: Sunday, 8th November, Time: 4:00PM, Venue: Seloart, Atomic-Down Roundabout
Limited seats: Churches | Individuals
Call: 0244961121, 0242556128