If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management-both on the job and through professional certification is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations, and experts worldwide.
The PMP Role Delineation states that candidates for the PMP certification:
- Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined requirements and deliverables
Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This course is specially designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam.
It's a fast pace course covering all the topics of PMP with Practical examples and case studies. Attendees will be asked to work on case studies during the training and also instructor will cover all the tips and tricks involved in clearing the PMP examination at the very first attempt. Our experienced instructors have trained and certified more than 1000+ PMP professionals from their training and are well known in the industry for their industry as well as teaching experience.
- Training Duration: 2-day Saturday and Sunday (Weekend batch - 9 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Course Agenda: Click here to download the day-wise course agenda
- Instructor Profile: Please visit the above link which has a detailed instructor profile or ask our support team
What will you get from the training:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
- Get started with project management fundamentals / Learn why project get failed
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle / Improvement in Project/task management skill
- Work with project management processes / Understand the complete project life cycle
- Learn best practice in the world to manage project
- Complete understanding to manage a big project in PMP and Agile way
- After this training, you will able to manage your client, team, and uncertainty in the project
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination.
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP® Application form
- Tips and Tricks to clear the PMP exam
- Downloadable workbooks, PDF guides, and study material
- 35 Contact hour certificate
- Certificate of Participation from PreparationInfo
- Complimentary Online Short Courses on "PMP" and "PMP Certification"
- The complimentary online course of PMP for 1 year
- 35 PDU’s after completing the online course - For Exam Application
- PMP Mock Test Practice Paper (Solved with Explanation - 500+ Questions)
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing via email from our subject matter expert till you clear your PMP Examination
- Complimentary access to upcoming webinars on PMP by us.
Other Complimentary Online Short Courses on:
- Introduction to Product Management
- Introduction to Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam
- PMP: How to Apply for PMP?
- How to Prepare PMP® Exam in 10 Days
- How To Pass PMP On Your First Try
Note: If you are not aware of the basics of PM principles then don’t worry. We do provide a complimentary online complete Project Management course which will cover all the basic to intermediate levels of understanding of the Project Management concepts. Students are recommended to complete the online course before attending our classroom training for a better understanding of the topics.
*Examination cost is not included in the training fee.
Module wise Course Agenda:
• Module 1 - Creating a High Performing Team
Learn to define team ground rules, build a shared understanding, engage and support virtual teams, and more.
• Module 2 - Keeping Your Team on Track
Learn to collaborate with stakeholders, lead a team, manage conflict, and more.
• Module 3 - Getting Started With Your Project
Learn to engage stakeholders, manage and plan scope, assess and manage risk, and more.
• Module 4 - Doing the Work
Learn to manage project changes, determine appropriate project methods and practices, establish project governance, and more.
• Module 5 - Keeping the Business in Mind
Learn to evaluate business and environment changes, support organizational change, improve processes and more.
Event Duration: 2 Full Days
Event Timing: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Lunch and snacks are included in the training. (*conditions applied)
Please Note Per Batch only 10 seats are allowed and we reserve seats based on a first come first serve basis. Please contact the support team before registering for the training to check the seat availability.
PreparationInfo - Providing World Class Learning Solutions!
Call: +1-903-841-5276 |
#Project #PMP #PMPExam #ProjectManagementProfessional #Operations #Quality #ProjectScope #ProjectInitiation #PMI #RitaMulcahy #PMPExamPrep #PreparationInfo #Training #Workshop #Bootcamp #Session