This specially designed 2 days boot camp on PMP (Project Management Professional) Training is designed for working professionals who want to become PMP certified from PMI, USA. Its a fast pace course covering all the topics of PMP with Practical examples and case studies.
Students will be asked to work on real-time project during the training and also instructor will cover all the tips and tricks involved in clearing the PMP examination at the very first attempt. Our experienced instructors have trained and certified more than 1000+ PMP professionals from their training and are well known in the industry for their industry as well as teaching experience.
What will you get from the training:
- You will get access to all the material that is needed for passing the PMI PMP certification exam.
- Get a chance to earn more than 35 exam contact hours by a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Your confidence will boost up and allow you to discuss the fifth edition of the PMBOK guide efficiently.
- Explaining all the processes of project management
- Discussion about all the knowledge areas of the project management
- Check out the project management’s charts, theories, and formulas.
- Calculation of the float for project networks with complex diagrams
- Comparing and figuring out the theories, knowledge areas, processes, practices, and theories.
- Support your learning tasks with a range of useful games
- PMP Examination Application Assistance by Instructor during the training
Note: If you are not aware of the basics of PM principles then don’t worry. We do provide a complimentary online complete Project Management course which will cover all the basic to intermediate level of understanding of the Project Management concepts. Students are recommended to complete the online course before attending our classroom training for the better understanding of the topics.
*Examination cost is not included in the training fee.
Complimentary Online Course on “PMP Exam Prep Course” worth USD 249.
Introduction to PMP Course Certification
Project Management Framework
Project Management Processes
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Human Resource Management
Project Communications Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management
Process Group View
Professional and social responsibility
Recap of entire PMP syllabus
Discussion on Tips, Tricks and best practices for PMP exam prep
Event Duration: 2 Full Days
Event Timing: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Lunch and snacks are included in the training.
Note: Per Batch only 10 seats are allowed and we reserve seats based on first come first serve basis.
PreparationInfo – Providing World Class Learning Solutions!
#Project #PMP #PMPExam #ProjectManagementProfessional #Operations #Quality #ProjectScope #ProjectInitiation #PMI #RitaMulcahy #PMPExamPrep #PreparationInfo #Training #Workshop #Bootcamp #Session