Personal Branding Summit - REBRAND 2015
Starts: Saturday, 29 August, 2015 09:00am
Ends: Saturday, 29 August, 2015 12:00pm
Personal Branding Summit (REBRAND 2015)
BKC consulting has over the years been interested in the reasons why individuals, companies or businesses initiate branding and rebranding of their products or services.
At BKC Consulting, we aim to help companies and individuals to handle this branding and rebranding process both efficiently and effectively. We do this through our annual branding summit.
The event will also enable participants to utilize available platforms such as social media, formal and informal engagements to grow their career aspirations. It will equally furnish them with the necessary tools to build a great personal brand for career success, brand management and reputation.
In this ground-breaking event, participants will discover how to:
- Reinvent themselves at any stage of their lives.
- Build a positive self-esteem
- Become their company’s brand ambassador
- Discover the critical skills they need to succeed at work and social media skills for career success.
- Become a subject matter expert and stand out at work
- Valuable networking techniques that will help you be an efficient and effective business player.
- Explore available job recruitment and job search using social media and
- Maintain your reputation and credibility in business.
This year, rebrand brings to you great personalities who have in diverse ways built their personal and corporate brands. Some of these distinguished personalities are:
Linda NARH, MBA, Brand & Marketing Expert: Corporate Branding & Rebranding Strategies
Grace AMEY-OBENG, CEO, FC Skin & Beauty Clinic: Personal/Corporate Image: Grooming for Success
ML BROOKSHIRE, MBA, Consummate Marketing Maven: Successful Brand/Media Communication Strategies
SAMINI, Award-Winning Musician: Artiste Branding, Do’s and Don’ts
Bernard KELVIN CLIVE, Amazon Bestselling Author: Personal Branding Strategies/Reputation Management
Other resource persons are: Dennis Gawuga, Benjamin Gregory Aggrey and Selorm Alfred Betepe
Event package include: Certificate/Personal Branding Book/ eBooks / Souvenirs/ Refreshment
This event comes off on Saturday August 29, 2015, 09:00 to 15:00 GMT at the Airport West Hotel, Dzorwulu – Accra. For further enquiries, contact: 0244961121, 0243950579, 0246869649 or Visit www.Event.RebrandLive.com.