Nigeria Electricity Expo
Starts: Tuesday, 6 May, 2014 09:00am
The Nigeria Electricity Expo 2014 features the major players within Nigeria and the international power industry displaying and demonstrating the latest device, services and technologies, representing unrivalled networking and business opportunities for attendees and exhibitors.
The present Government is doing everything in the right path to take power to the next level through public private partnership.
The Nigeria Electricity Expo 2014 event will attract high calibre attendees including the Nigeria Government, Stakeholders, International Government energy departments, OGKs & TGKs, Equipment Manufacturers, EPCs and Industry Consultants.
Why participate in the Nigeria Electricity Expo 2014.
- Nigeria stands as one of the largest economy in Africa
- Over 40,000 megawatts of electricity is expected to be generated within now and 2020.
- Reinforce commitment to the market place.
- Raise your company profile awareness.
- Showcase your products and technologies and develop new customer base.
- Meet industry key decision makers under one roof.
- Unique access to the Power generation industry in Nigeria.
- Promote new products and services to the Industry.
- An opportunity to create sales and make lasting relationship with clients in Nigeria/Africa.
- Meet your prospective customers face to face.