ABOUT NATIONAL STARTUP FESTIVAL
The National StartUp Festival is a 1-day festival of exhibitions, business plan competitions and workshops earmarked to be the largest gathering of start-up entrepreneurs, investors, and start-up eco-system leaders. The Festival aims at promoting and showcasing the entrepreneurial ideas of budding small- and medium-sized businesses and connecting them to the right investment opportunities.
EXHIBITORS/ VENDORS/ STARTUP PITCH COMPETITION REGISTRATION
WHAT TO EXPECT
This year's festival takes place on 14th December 2019. Vendors and exhibitors are assured of exposing their brands, products, and services to a large number of visitors. They are also assured of maximum sales. The festival is expected to attract some:
- 100+ Exhibitors, founders, business leaders, and investors.
- 1,000+ Visitors
- Free workshops and seminars
- Goody bags and lots of prizes to be won
- Business Pitch Competition
- Art, Music, Funfair,
- Kiddy Zone (Bouncy Castle, face painting, games and more!)