Masterclass + Caise Events brings to you Massimo Bottura in his first ever masterclass teaching On Modern Italian Cooking
Massimo Bottura teaches you his take on traditional Italian cooking—from risotto to tortellini—and shares techniques for reimagining your own recipes.
Massimo Bottura, chef of the three-Michelin-star Osteria Francescana, treats his world-renowned restaurant as a laboratory of ideas. In his MasterClass, he shares how he transforms classic, regional Italian recipes into exciting modern dishes. You’ll learn how to make rich, flavorful tagliatelle al ragù, pumpkin risotto, and a MasterClass-exclusive Emilia Burger recipe. Develop your palate and embark on a culinary adventure.
In his masterclass, you'd learn lessons such as;
- An Evolution of Pesto
- Tortellini Part 1: Broth and Sauce
- Tortellini Part 2: Dough, Filling, and Assembly
- Emilia Burger
- Passatelli Part 1: Vegetarian “Broth of Everything"
- Passatelli Part 2: Bread Crumb Pasta
- “Spin-Painted” Beet
- Sogliola al Cartoccio (Mediterranean-Style Sole)
- Tagliatelle With Hand-Chopped Ragù(Meat Sauce)
- “Better Than Panettone” Soufflé
- Bonus: Tasting Demonstration
- Bonus: The Story Behind Two Dishes From Osteria Francescana