Learning with Celebrities Conference (LWCC)
Starts: Thursday, 3 April, 2014 08:00am
Ends: Thursday, 3 April, 2014 04:30pm
This event is the brain child of west genius consult , a human resource capacity development outfit. The program is orchestrated to encourage students to stay back in school and embrace with excellence, the notion of education as a primary focus in the chase and pursuit of their careers .
’Education is the tool for personal freedom and socio-economic transformation. ‘ - Oloyede Taiwo
The event is a symposium where students will be exposed to the intricacies and socio-economic potentials of their environment and also taught the rudiments of lasting positive legacies and the importance of doing well in their academics, being taught directly by their mentors and favored celebrities.
Objectives of the event:
- To bridge the gap between celebrities and proteges.
- Connect classroom to the marketplace.
- Reduce the number of dropouts.
- Encourage scholars
- Student cognitive , workability and employability capacity development
- Uphold the tenets of global excellence
- Nation building