Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (5 Saturdays )
Starts: Saturday, 12 April, 2014 08:00am
Ends: Saturday, 10 May, 2014 06:00pm
The Six Sigma Green Belt Training Program encompasses all aspects
of running a Six Sigma Green Belt business, including management, service delivery,
design, production, and customer satisfaction. Six Sigma is one of the highest standards
for companies and individuals to achieve. This interactive program provides the
training you need to master these highly valuable skills.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand fundamentals of the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Apply the tools to improve his/her functional area
- Understand how to greatly improve customer satisfaction
- Impact the company's bottom line
- Recognize key attributes of a successful Six Sigma program and the role of Green Belt in the Six organization
- Appreciate project selection criteria
- Use basic Six Sigma tools for Six Sigma project definition and process baseline
- Understand the need for advanced problem-solving and improvement methodologies used by project teams ( i.e. apply root cause analysis techniques to “go beyond the symptoms and diagnose the disease”)
- Actively participate in a Six Sigma team
Who should attend:
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions. Participants are normally process owners or leaders and are well versed in technical aspects of their jobs and have worked on project teams.
This course functions as a standalone course however, delegates are expected to have knowledge of Basic statistics. Otherwise, delegates are encouraged to attend the white and yellow belt trainings for 1 and 2 days respectively prior to this course.
Participants are provided with Soft copies of lecture materials