LEADING THROUGH COACHING
Starts: Thursday, 12 May, 2016 08:00am
Ends: Friday, 13 May, 2016 04:00pm
In this climate of limited training budget, coaching is a management and leadership style that can boost individual, team and organisation’s performance. For organisations, coaching is a long-term investment in higher business performance-It is the most cost effective way of getter higher performance from key individuals. Coaching is evidence of the company's commitment to developing its people and contributes to a supportive organisational culture with high morale.
This course outlines effective techniques for one-to-one and team coaching; identifying goals and setting targets, active listening and delivering constructive feedback, managers will learn new skills to help them pass on their experience so that those they lead can contribute more fully to overall business objectives.
Participants will collaborate in small groups, working on case studies from start to finish. This provides learners with the opportunity to apply skills to management scenarios, solve problems, role-play meetings/presentations, try out checklists, and make decisions that will impact positively on their team members and the organisation as a whole.
WHAT DELEGATES WILL LEARN
• Business case for coaching as a leadership tool
• Understanding what coaching is, and how it differs from other related disciplines
• Role of a manager as a coach
• Coaching & emotional Intelligence
• Coaching skills and techniques
• Helping teams set effective and compelling goals
• Ensuring motivation and commitment to set goals
• Impact of values and beliefs on individual and corporate goals
• Critical thinking paradigms
• Coaching in performance management
• Team coaching techniques
• Using one of the most effective coaching models for performance improvement
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANISATION
• Empower individuals and encourages them to take responsibility
• Improve individual performance
• Help identify solutions to problems
• Help to motivate and reinvigorate longer serving employees
• Display organisational commitment to employee development
• Provide a tool kit for employees to make their own decisions, and take action
• Lead to improved job performance, motivation and job satisfaction
• It make employees feel valued and improves staff retention
• Help support reorganisation and restructuring
Venue: 55 Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos
Date: 12&13 May 2016
Time: 9.00am-5.00pm (Registration to start at 8.30am on the 12th)
Fee: =N= 60,000.00- to cover course materials, refreshment and lunch and certificate
• 10% group discount
• 10% early bird payment by 6 may 2016
For more information on Peak People Developers a, please go to www.peakpeopledevelopers.com .
For further information and to book a place, please call:
Bilkis on +2348036899104/+2348178666785;
Araba on +2348028628833
Gbonju on +447939883590/+2349027808613 or email us at email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!