Many Leaders and Entrepreneurs in the Ghanaian economy have seen the need to convert their offerings to their audiences and targets into a BRAND. A couple of institutions have become household names in industries and enjoying the ride through success. Most organisations have failed to cross the sustainable-success line due to poor decisions on succession planning. Alot of institutions have had great vision and an amazing team but the deficiency of succession planning has brought activities and programs to extinct as the founder and leader become incapacitated.
In succession planning according to Robert Half, there must be proactivity, open mindedness, vision visibility,regular feedback to proteges, training to peak performers,a trial run of the S plan and developing a hiring strategy in this regard.
This processes when duly followed affords the ecosystem of leaders and entrepreneurs a good success strategy in the long term.This is the reason why SOLNetwork puts together this workshop to help our participants learn how to do the following:
1. Developing the right leadership style and habits to sustain the vision
2.Selecting the key players to the vision( staff and volunteers) as a leader
3. Becoming the leader of leaders in pursuit of your vision.
4. Generating ideas to sustain the company vision in between the business life cycles.(Long term-medium term and short term)
5. Identifying and developing the ‘next-of-kins’ for general operation
6. Ideas to assume leadership in the competitive market space.
The LEADERS AND ENTREPRENEURS WORKSHOP comes off on Saturday 13th April,2019 at 8:30am at Wired Innovation Center,Adjiringanor,Accra. This workshop is for CEO’s Senior Executives,Corporate Leaders & Board of Directors.
Registration for participation is GHS 250.
For enquiries and registration contact: +233 242476 901 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org