Fashion luminaries and Oscar de la Renta creative directors Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia teach you how to bring ideas to life through collaboration.
As founders of fashion line MONSE and creative directors at Oscar de la Renta, Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia have transcended their industry with a partnership that’s more than the sum of its parts. Now they’re teaching you their secrets to creative collaboration. Learn to cultivate strong business relationships, navigate the creative process, and join forces with others to improve the workplace—and the work.
In their Masterclass, you'd learn lessons such as;
- Meet Your Instructors
- Forming a Creative Collaboration
- Finding Inspiration for Your Designs
- Sketching Your Design
- Draping and Fitting Your Design
- Creating the Collection Together
- Case Study: Oscar de la Renta Dresses
- Case Study: MONSE Resort '22 Collection
- Planning the Perfect Fashion Show
- Launching Your Brand
- Building a Team
- Running a Business
- Maintaining a Happy 'Marriage'