Larry Otoo Exhibition
Sat, Oct 19 6:00PM - Tue, Nov 19 10:00PM
L’Arte Café Homowo Street, Bubiashie, Kaneshie
Accents Arts is holding an exhibition featuring one of the most renowned painters in Ghana today, Larry Otoo, in collaboration with international artist and sculpture, Constance Swaniker. The event will also serve as a launch for Accra’s first Art Café, L’Arte Café.
Constance has transformed what was once her Grandmother’s house into a gallery and stunning outdoor café. The space pays homage to fine art and beautiful sculptures within the intimate setting of a home: it is truly one of a kind in Accra.
On 19th October we will be exhibiting 25 pieces of Larry’s work, whilst launching our Café. It will be an evening dedicated to fine art, with drinks and nibbles provided. We expect this event to attract about 250 people, all prominent names from the world of art and culture here in Accra.
The exhibition will then run for a month after the October 19th opening.
See bios of the artists and a map attached.
- From circle turn right at DWA and Standard chartered bank
- Drive up the road past TV Africa
- At the top of the road turn right and drive down to the the Awodome roundabout.
- Take the third exit (all the way round to the left) towards Kaneshie market.
- At the traffic light turn right and drive all the way down to the Bubuashie roundabout. You will send the Cocoa clinic on your right.
- From the roundabout follow the Accents and Art sign boards. This will bring you to the studio and L'Arte Cafe.