How to Scan Tickets at an Event
Make sure you are connected to the internet. Download the Checkpoint app on App Store or Playstore.
Scan or enter the Event code to enable access to the Event.
1. You can either scan the QR code of the attendee or enter code manually
2. To scan QR code on attendee ticket, tap on "Scan" on the lower left corner of Checkpoint app
3. Raise phone to scan QR code while ensuring that QR code is clearly visible within the square displayed on Checkpoint app
4. Once scanned, a pop-up appears displaying whether the ticket is valid or not ("Valid Ticket" or "Invalid Ticket")
5. For manual validation, tap on "More" on lower right corner of Checkpoint app and select "Manual Validation"
6. Enter attendee ticket code and tap "OK"
7. A pop-up appears displaying whether the ticket is valid or not ("Valid Ticket" or "Invalid Ticket")
8. To view ticket details of attendee, swipe up after scanning manually or using QR code