Leadership in organizations has an overriding duty to stakeholders and the general public to ensure that a spirit of good governance is inculcated in all levels of management. As the public/private sector character and attributes continue to evolve globally, the notions of accountability, sustainability, transparency, and corporate citizenship are identified as the pivot around which public management and good governance revolve.
This workshop aims to empower the participants with an accurate summary of the major international standards and frameworks and expands on aspects of critical legislative compliance that impact an organization’s methodologies to achieve comprehensive governance and risk management.
Furthermore, this training will provide insight into the King IV Report on Corporate Governance by introducing various amendments and enhancements to its predecessor, the King Ill Report.
Integrated Corporate Governance: Risk, Compliance and King IV consists of 13 modules containing a highly participative approach of training; with brief lectures, review of practical world experience on issues to be covered. Group discussion, case studies, and role play by participants (hands-on) will highly be employed to enhance participants` competence and understanding.
A certificate of completion will be awarded as recognition of accomplishments, skills, and knowledge gained from the Workshop by the participant.
𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲?
This course is specifically tailored for;
• Directors, Company Secretaries, Executives and Senior Officials of private and state-owned companies, as well as provincial and municipal entities
• Senior Officials in national, provincial, and local government
• Members of Audit and Advisory Committees
• Risk and Compliance Managers/Officers
• Internal Audit Managers/Officers
• Trustees, Sub-Committee Members, and Principal Officers
• External Auditors, Assurance Providers, and Consultants to public/private institutions
• Industry Regulators and other key Stakeholders within the public/private sector
• Directors, Executives and Senior Officials of non-governmental and ‘not-for-profit organizations
𝙏𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙚, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤@𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙧 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 +𝟮𝟳𝟲𝟴 𝟭𝟳𝟵 𝟵𝟭𝟬𝟰