HR Directors’ Leadership Summit:13-14 April 2016
Starts: Wednesday, 13 April, 2016 06:00am
Ends: Thursday, 14 April, 2016 02:00pm
• South Africa faces a number challenges that require courageous leadership and sustainable solutions.
• South Africa also has a number of opportunities that require sharp, astute thinking and innovation.
The very notion of a rainbow nation, once celebrated, is experiencing some severe strains, and it requires every single South African irrespective of race, culture and background to step up to the game in order to find a sustainable future that we can all buy into, and that we can proudly sell to the world.
The HR Directors’ Leadership Summit scheduled to take place on April 13 – 14, 2016 in Johannesburg, will provide an opportunity for delegates to unlock the collective wisdom and explore practical solutions to vexing Business challenges!
We invite HR Directors and the Executive Teams to join us at this event, where the which has will unpack the following themes and topics:
• Rethinking social cohesion and its relationship to exclusion
• Strategy, Leadership & Change: Some Fresh Perspectives and Insights on What Matters Most*
• HR delivering seamless and value-adding Business Solutions
• Global Human Capital Trends
The Summit provides an opportunity for robust debate and positive contribution. You are invited to join a leadership cadre that is in search of lasting and sustainable solutions. Your perspective matters!
-Dr Edmund Rudman
-Prof. Malose Langa
-Dr Peace Kiguwa
-Timothy Maurice Webster
Venue: The Capital Moloko, 160 Helen Road, Strathavon, Sandton
To reserve yourself a seat please call Patricia on +2711 544 4400, alternatively email her on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org