HR Analytics & Metrics (Beginners Level)
Starts: Wednesday, 21 May, 2014 09:00am
Ends: Thursday, 22 May, 2014 05:00pm
With hundreds of workforce measures available, it can be difficult to decide which measure to use and when to use it. Providing a standardized set of key workforce metrics, this workshop will alleviate any metric uncertainty. This is a suitable course for those new to metrics and is designed to provide a foundation level knowledge of the value of metrics.
It explains the process of calculating, analyzing and presenting metrics to maximize their value. The knowledge gained during this workshop will assist when creating compelling business cases and contribute to more effective data driven decision making within the HR function. This course teaches you how to do it.
Who Should Attend?
- HR professionals requiring an introduction to metrics
- Analysts seeking to build a metrics capability in their organization Please note there are no prerequisites for this workshop.
All workshops can be customized to meet the individual needs of your organization and be run internally for your people. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end of this training programme, participants should be able to:
- understand HR analytics and matrices
- define key workforce metrics
- articulate the benefits of metrics
- calculate key workforce metrics
- analyze key workforce metrics
- produce workforce data for reporting
- analyze workforce composition and trends
- build powerful workforce report
- understand the use of graphs and charts as an effective communication method.
This workshop is presented in an interactive, professional environment. Practical exercises are balanced with thought-provoking presentations to ensure understanding of concepts and their application within each participant's organization. Participants are armed with actionable ideas.
This programme does not include instruction on utilizing technologies. It is focused on the fundamental understanding of metrics standardization; the value they provide; and how to utilize them for best effect in your organization.
This workshop does not include instruction on using analysis technologies (available in advance level). It focuses on the application of concepts, appropriate analysis techniques for different data types, and identifying what the data means with examples using Excel.
Course Duration: 2 days workshop with 3 weeks for workplace assignment and 1 day assessment workshop.
Workshop 1: What is HR Analytics & Metrics?
- Introduction to HR analytics and metrics
- The role of IT in HR Metrics
- Understanding HR data collection
- Setting up analytics & matrices
- Work Exercises
Workshop 2: HR Measurement and Metrics
- The role and application of HR Metrics
- How to use the 37 individual metrics in 14 different categories
- Using different analytic techniques
- How does HR analytics impact the business decisions?
- Do’s and Don’ts of HR metrics
- Allocation of Course assignment
Workshop 3: Assignment Submission and Presentations/Assessment Day
You will be given 3 weeks to complete your assignment, all dates and times will be provided upon registering for the course.
To pass the course you will be required to complete a work based assignment within your company.
Certificates will only be issued upon successful completion of all elements of the course.
- HR Analytics & Metrics Essentials (Beginners Level) - ¢650.00 (GHc)
This is a suitable course for those new to metrics and is designed to provide a foundation level knowledge of the value of metrics. It explains the process of calculating, analyzing and presenting metrics to maximize their value.