Hope in the Midst of Crisis
Tue, Jun 17 5:00PM - Thu, Jun 19 4:00PM
Cleaver House Accra, Ghana
AN ISHMAEL YAMSON & ASSOCIATE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
“HOPE IN THE MIDST OF CRISIS”
Over the past two and half decades Ghana has suffered inconsistent economic performances with periods of good and commendable up turns followed by periods of weak and lamentable downturns.
Ishmael Yamson & Associates has been instrumental in developing leading thoughts on how enterprises and organisations can pre-empt and respond to their changing circumstances especially in harsh economic environments such as the one we currently are experiencing.
In the last few quarters the country’s economy has come under great pressure resulting in spiralling inflation, a sharply depreciating local currency, and a general decline in consumer confidence. Managing businesses in the midst of such adverse circumstances has become daunting.
Ishmael Yamson & Associates
From the 17th to 19th of June Ishmael Yamson & Associates will run a management programme designed for businesses/enterprises to help confront and respond to challenges and opportunities in periods of this nature and, in spite of the macro indices, to build the short term answers and construct the growth platforms that will ensure that such businesses/enterprises do not only survive but prosper.
This is our invitation to you and your management team to join other businesses/enterprises to share thoughts, apply new strategies, new orientations and tools to stay ahead as you take advantage of the inherent opportunities.
Specifically, businesses that participate in this programme will have:
- Better appreciation of the current macro-economic environment and its impact on the operating environment;
- Deeper understanding of the issues facing their businesses/enterprises;
- Tools which will allow for timely interventions in response to the unfolding changes in the business environment and the ability to develop the appropriate actions
- A framework to validate current strategies and plans in the context of current issues;
- The ability to secure the short term through greater operational efficiency and effectiveness;
There are 2 parts to this programme as follows:
18/19 June: a 2-Day workshop to work with participants to develop the answers for their particular business issues and build the appropriate strategies and actions for survival and growth. Venue is Cleaver House. Time is 8.30am to 4.00pm each day.
- Participants who want to be part of only the Plenary Session will pay GHc 100.00 (One Hundred Ghana Cedis Only)
- Participants who want to be in the 2-day workshop will pay GHC 1,000.00 (One Thousand Cedis Only). They automatically get a free invitation to the Plenary Session. Price includes snacks, drinks, lunch and programme materials and tools
Alternatively you can obtain tickets for the programme at the JoyFM front desk, and selected outlets announced by JoyFM.