Guided Photo-Expedition to Keoladeo Ghana National Park,Bharatpur
Starts: Saturday, 31 January, 2015 02:30am
Ends: Sunday, 1 February, 2015 02:30pm
The Sanctuary is one of the richest bird areas in the world. It is known for nesting of its resident birds and visiting migratory birds including water bird. This soulful Guided Photo Expedition as we take you to the mosaic of dry grasslands, woodlands, woodland swamps, and wetlands all accompanied by acclaimed Photographer Dheeraj Paul & Team.
Details are as below-
Duration : 2 Days / 1 night inclusive of all meals / stay on double occupancy basis
- Inland Travel by AC Innova’s or equivalent from Delhi.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis and all meals .
- National Park entrance fees / Rickshaw fees
- Guided Photography shoot sessions with Lead Mentor – Dheeraj Paul & Team
- plethora camera models and lenses will be available for participant’s usage.
- Critique and image review session
- All Govt. Service tax/ Toll Taxes
Tour Price does not include :
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, laundry , internet usage etc.
- Camera fee wherever applicable.
- Travel charges to Photo-Tour start location - New Delhi
- Travel Insurance
Workshop fee: INR 11,999.00 per participant / Double Occupancy.