GUERRILLA MARKETING FOR ARTISTS
Starts: Saturday, 6 February, 2016 11:00am
Ends: Saturday, 6 February, 2016 02:00pm
'Artists often have a hard time getting their art work out there and appreciated. And it's not because it's not good work. It could be amazing work. But it's because you don't have the marketing or communication skills to let people know what you are doing.' - Evan Carmicheal, entrepreneurial adviser, on 'How to Promote Your Book Without Spending Money'
'The fact is, if there wasn't marketing, the world wouldn't go around...It's the marketing first, and then being good at what you do.' - Marshall Wayne, film maker, on 'Garth Brooks and James Patterson Used Marketing to Become Famous'
'Guerilla Marketing for Artistes' is one-day workshop designed to give artistes the power to amplify and control their market appeal, whether they seek such appeal for commercial reasons or private goals.
Good for: Writers (of any genre), musicians, thespians, professional marketers, PR practitioners, visual/performing artists
Venue: 4th Flr, Norwich Union Towers, Nairobi City (CBD)
Limited places available: 20 pax
Cost: Kshs 500/=
Date: Saturday, November 21st 2015
Enquiries: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form: http://www.alexandernderitu.com/artistes.html#registration
In this workshop, you will learn about:
• Marketing Basics
• Frontal Assault - The News Release
• Artistes in Marketing - Tales From the Battlefield
• Network Marketing – Forging Strategic Alliances!
• E-mail Marketing - The Stealth Weapon!
• Publicity vs Advertising
• Content Marketing
• Navigating the Modern Technological Terrain
....Among other tactics
OPTIONAL TAKE-HOME MATERIAL (For an additional Kshs 500/=) A CD containing:
• J. Conrad Levinson’s ‘200 Marketing Weapons’
• Selected videos on marketing and writing
• 'CHANGING KENYA'S LITERARY LANDSCAPE (2012 Onwards)': A highly acclaimed research e-paper to give you the intelligence information you need before storming the entertainment scene!
REGISTER HERE: http://www.alexandernderitu.com/artistes.htm
Sharing is caring - feel to share this information with your fellow artistes!